Job Type: Full-time
Where do you want to work ?: New Zealand
We are recruiting an IT Consultant that wants a new experience in niche technologies, who has a curiosity in IT consulting, and who wants a new challenge, to join our team in New Zealand.
- Reporting to Head of unit;
- Provide a positive contribution to culture and company growth;
- Use of analytical and problem-solving;
- Add value in the below Centers of Excellence’s.
Center of Excellence:
- Digital Experiences (UX/UI/CX/DX): Branding, design, usability – everything related to improving user experience.
- Front End Development: Development using Front End languages and frameworks
- Outsystems Low Coding: Development of all kinds of enterprise or web apps that easily integrate with systems.
- Back End Development: Development using Back End languages and frameworks
- Test & Deploy Automation (CI/CD): Using the best testing tools to assure an efficient and effective deployment.
- Integration, Orchestration & Automation: Development of micro-service architecture solutions, highly sustainable and testable.
- Customer Relationship Manager: Design, development, and test of CRM solutions.
- Project Manager: Managing efficiently projects, Stakeholders and teams, in the IT Sector.
- Solution Architect: Defining and designing the best solution of our projects in the various sectors we work.
- Cyber Security: Defining and implementing the cyber security strategy of our solutions.
- Cloud consulting services and solutions: Development of all kinds of cloud services and solutions in AWS, Azure or other cloud service provider.
- An IT domain qualification;
- At least 3 years of experience;
- A good analytical and problem-solving ability;
- Confidence to share/present your work to clients.