Job Type: Full-time
Where do you want to work ?: Serbia
We’re looking for a passionate Solution Architect (BSS/OSS) to join our team worldwide.
As a Telecommunications Solution Architect, you will be working to create the overall technical vision for a specific solution to a business problem and make architecture design for a Digital transformation Program on our Telecommunications industry clients.
You will define and design a future-ready Business and IT architecture to support long term business strategy of our customers. You are responsible to put forward innovative ideas and approaches to enhance our Telecom customers strategic position on the market. To achieve this, you will collaborate with multiple internal and external (third party) teams as needed.
- Design and develop a future-ready integrated solution that assist our Telecom customers in managing major business processes in their overall enterprise structure
- Design and develop solution for RFP/RFIs & proactive proposals. Support client workshops and proposal defense
- Assist customers in the development of fully integrated systems including infrastructure and applications software – demonstrate advanced knowledge of multiple platforms across infrastructure, application and security
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, product vendors, other third party service providers and the customer in the strategic design process to translate business needs into enterprise level solutions
- Demonstrate technical expertise in hardware capabilities, software requirements, security requirements and systems integration
- Determine the availability and viability of third party components and services as needed
- Validates third party components comply with established core system architecture. Develop and design specifications for integration, products and technologies
- Lead/manage Enterprise Architecture consulting engagements, solution workshops and due diligence
- Review design standards, quality control and test procedures to ensure the deliverables meet established design and performance goals.
- 5+ years’ experience in Telecom domain in wide range of roles – Architecture, Pre-Sales, Delivery and Operations
- Must have hands on experience in BSS and OSS Platforms – CRM, CPQ, OM, Product Catalog , Service Catalog, Service Activation and Provisioning, Mediation and Billing and Assurance platforms
- Must have experience in Industry Standards such as ODA, eTOM and SID Frameworks
- Proven experience in structured Pre-Sales /Business Development and Operations
- Enterprise and Data Architecture, Solution Engineering experience
- Demonstrated skills in Team Leadership, Coaching, Practice Development, Competency building
- Knowledge of Design Thinking approach, Excellent Oral and Written Communications and Presentation Skills
- Strong background in solution architecture preferably with leading telecom companies or in Telecom vertical of tier-1 IT services companies
- Must be self-motivated, analytical, detail oriented, organized and pursue excellence on all tasks
- Knowledge of Telecom industry best practices, future trends and design patterns
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to solve problems using a creative and logical mind set
- Ability to articulate the value of technical capabilities to C-suite audience
- Long term contract;
- Hybrid work/remote;
- Opportunity to learn cutting edge technologies;
- Continuous professional training and certification program;
- Exciting international projects to work on;
- Career in an innovative and specialist company;
- Experience onsite (traveling) in international projects.
- Laptop + Smartphone + Mobile Data plan;
- Birthday gift;
- Additional vacation days for seniority at Readiness IT:
- 3 years – 1 day of vacations
- 5 years – 2 days of vacations
- 8 years – 3 days of vacations
- 10 years – 4 days vacations
PS: Some of benefits above depends on type of contract and location.